We invite online stores, stationary stores and wholesalers to establish cooperation. Our glasses are produced entirely in Poland, handmade in a traditional way from high-quality soda - barium glass. Great interest and customer satisfaction are their best recommendation. We guarantee fast order processing and very favorable prices.
Additional relevant informations:
Amber Glass is a brand offered and sold in 38 countries around the world.
The largest recipients are: Australia, Denmark, Japan and Canada.
Amber Glass brand is 100% Polish product produced in the country with the best available materials on the market.
Our strategic partners are such famous brands as: Davidoff from Switzerland, Diageo Poland, Whisky Enlightenment from Japan / Australia, Mizunara the Shop / Library from Hong - Kong and the Hard to Find Whisky store in United Kingdom.
We are official glass for the independent bottler: the Chapter 7 whisky from Swiss, polish distillery Wolf & Oak and RUMNAC brand from Estonia/Denmark. We are also closely working with Diageo Poland brand.
In reference to 100 independent tasters, it was found that in the Amber Tasting Glass, between 12 ÷ 15% aromatic notes are more detectable than in ordinary machine made glass.
During one and a half year of our activity, we have performed / will perform at 6 whisky festivals:
• Tokyo Whisky Festival (November 26, 2017 ) - one of our distributors, had the opportunity to present our whisky glass models to the master distillery of the Japanese brand called Chichibu whisky - Ichiro Akuro,
• Fukyouka Whisky Talk (June 16, 2018 ) - The most appreciated glass at the festival (the whole stock was sold within a few hours),
• Hokkaido Whisky Festival (August 5, 2018 ) - best-selling glass at the festival,
• Hong Kong Whisky Live (March 30, 2019) - best selling glass in the festiva
•Show Rum Warsaw (May 11, 2019) - common stand with the first polish distillery Wolf & Oak
• Yokohama Whisky Festival (October 27, 2019 ) - we will be the official glass
there, offered to each participant of the festival as part of the purchased ticket,